Dymo XTL™ labels are durable and made for a variety of surfaces. Whether you are labeling to OSHA, ISO and ANSI color standards or labeling in harsh conditions, Dymo XTL labels have you covered. Jobsite-tested and UL-recognized, these labels won’t smear or fade. Compatible with DYMO XTL label makers.
– Choose from 6 mm to 54 mm (0.25” to 2”) label widths, including laminated wire/cable wraps and pre-sized labels, for labeling everything from wires and cables to bins, beams, pipes, and more
– Industrial-strength labels withstand the toughest conditions – moisture, chemicals, a wide range of temperatures, UV light and more
– Durable thermal transfer printing technology – label text won’t smear or fade
– UL recognized labels for virtually every labeling job; heat-shrink tubes tested to SAE, ASTM and military specifications
– Broad color assortment fits with OSHA, ANSI and ISO standards to enhance workplace communication and safety
– Labels comply with ANSI/TIA 606-B standards
– Easy-to-peel split back design or pre-sized labels make applying labels quick and easy.
Pre-sized wire/cable wraps with laminated overwrap protect printed areas from oil, chemicals, moisture, abrasion and fading. Improve your productivity by printing batches of cable wraps at once. Simply take them with you, peel and apply. Also available in sheet label formats for high-volume installations.
UL recognized as a component to UL 969.