A secure and professional supply continuity.
– Ideal solution for protecting small servers, networking devices and peripherals.
– Assures service continuity to critical applications.
– Designed for professional applications: the sinevawe inverter technology assures full compatibility with any kind of load and power supply.
Tailored to IT networking.
– The space and time-saving tower/rack conversion option means it can be installed easily either in tower mode or inside standard 19” rack cabinets depending on the user’s needs.
Simple to install.
– No configuration needed on first startup.
– Compact footprint (2U/89 mm) for installation in rack cabinets.
– Attractive design for visible installation in offices.
– USB port and HID protocol as standard for direct interfacing with Windows systems®, without the need for additional specialist software.
Protection for your data line.
– Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
Meets practical needs.
– Optional battery extension modules (EBM) to meet all back-up time requirements, even after installation.
– Clear and uncluttered LCD interface, with buzzers that immediately indicate the operating status of the UPS, even for less specialist users.
– Simplified maintenance and Battery `hot swap’, without closing down other applications.
Easy to use and to integrate.
– Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) · Easy connections to the applications (depending on power) via 8 or 8+1 IEC 320 (IT standard) sockets.
– Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations.
– EPO (Emergency Power Off) emergency stop.
– RS232 advanced connections for the management of the power supply and local/ remote shutdown of applications.