Serveredge CAT6A 305m Shielded Network Cable – SFTP, Solid, LSZH 23AWG can be used to connect a variety of devices in a high-speed network. The cable has braided shield going around the 4 pairs with each pair being shielded by an aluminium magnesium alloy foil reducing NearEnd Crosstalk (NEXT) and increasing performance. Protecting the cable is an outer jacket made of LSZH (low smoke zero halogen).
It’s packaged on a wooden reel with sequential measurement markings on the jacket. The cable is made from the highest quality copper to maximize performance.
* ISO/IEC 11801 Ed. 2.2 (Class EA)
* IEC 61156-5:2009 (Category 6A)
* ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 (Category 6A)
* Supports all applications designed to operate over Category 6A or lower rated systems
* Sequential measurement markings on jacket
* Come in a variety of colours
* Easy & effective to use pull box packaging
* Supports up to 10GBASE-T applications
* 25 Year Warranty
* Sheath material: Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH)
* Wall thickness of sheath: 0.50mm
* Rip cord under sheath: Yes
* Insulation material: PE-Foam/Skin-PE
* Insulation thickness: 0.385mm
* Conductor material: Soft annealed bare copper wire
* Copper construction: Each twisted pair is individually shielded with a metal foil
* Braided Material: Aluminium magnesium alloy wire
* Braided shielding wave density: >30%
* Cable colours: Blue
* Twisted pair lay length: ≤ 40mm
Guarantee / Warranty
Serveredge products are manufactured at the highest standards using highest quality materials at an affordable price. Serveredge CAT6A UTP cable comes with a 25-year Warranty for that extra piece of mind.