– Protects against known exploits, malware and malicious websites using continuous threat intelligence provided by FortiGuard Labs security services
– Identify thousands of applications including cloud applications for deep inspection into network traffic
– Protects against unknown attacks using dynamic analysis and provides automated mitigation to stop targeted attacks
– Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
– Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
– Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
– Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin and AV Comparatives
– Delivers extensive routing, switching, wireless controller and high performance IPsec VPN capabilities to consolidate networking and security functionality
– Enables flexible deployment such as Next Generation Firewall and Secure SD-WAN
– Single Pane of Glass with Network Operations Center (NOC) view provides 360° visibility to identify issues quickly and intuitively
– Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
– Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to collaboratively integrate and provide end-to-end security across the entire attack surface
– Automatically builds Network Topology visualizations which discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products
Next Generation Firewall
– Combines threat prevention security capabilities into single high performance network security appliance
– Reduces complexity by creating campus topology view and providing granular visibility of devices, users and threat information
– Identify and stop threats with powerful intrusion prevention beyond port and protocol that examines the actual content of your network traffic
– Delivers industry’s highest SSL inspection performance using industry-mandated ciphers
– Proactively detect malicious unknown threats using integrated cloud-based sandbox service
– Secure direct Internet access for Cloud applications for improved latency and reduce WAN cost spending
– Effective, cost-efficient and high performance threat prevention capabilities
– WAN Path Controller and Link Health Monitoring for better application performance
– Security Processor powered industry’s best IPsec VPN and SSL Inspection performance
– Centralized Management and Zero-Touch deployment
Powered by SPU
– Custom SPU processors deliver the power you need to detect malicious content at multi-Gigabit speeds
– Other security technologies cannot protect against today’s wide range of content- and connection-based threats because they rely on general-purpose CPUs, causing a dangerous performance gap
– SPU processors provide the performance needed to block emerging threats, meet rigorous third-party certifications, and ensure that your network security solution does not become a network bottleneck
Fortinet’s new, breakthrough SPU NP6 network processor works
inline with FortiOS functions delivering:
– Superior firewall performance for IPv4/IPv6, SCTP and multicast traffic with ultra-low latency down to 2 microseconds
– VPN, CAPWAP and IP tunnel acceleration
– Anomaly-based intrusion prevention, checksum offload and packet defragmentation
– Traffic shaping and priority queuing
Fortinet’s new, breakthrough SPU CP9 content processor works outside of the direct flow of traffic and accelerates the inspection of computationally intensive security features:
– Enhanced IPS performance with unique capability of full signature matching at ASIC
– SSL Inspection capabilities based on the latest industry mandated cipher suites
– Encryption and decryption offloading
Control all the security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform with one intuitive operating system. Reduce operating expenses and save time with a truly consolidated next generation security platform.
FortiGuard Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offers real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet’s solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world’s leading threat monitoring organizations, other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies:
– Real-time Updates — 24x7x365 Global Operations research security intelligence, distributed via Fortinet Distributed Network to all Fortinet platforms.
– Security Research — FortiGuard Labs have discovered over 170 unique zero-day vulnerabilities to date, totaling millions of automated signature updates monthly.
– Validated Security Intelligence — Based on FortiGuard intelligence, Fortinet’s network security platform is tested and validated by the world’s leading third-party testing labs and customers globally
– A truly consolidated platform with one OS for all security and
– networking services for all FortiGate platforms.
– Industry-leading protection: NSS Labs Recommended, VB100, AV Comparatives and ICSA validated security and performance.
– Control thousands of applications, block the latest exploits, and filter web traffic based on millions of real-time URL ratings.
– Detect, contain and block advanced attacks automatically in minutes with integrated advanced threat protection framework.
– Solve your networking needs with extensive routing, switching, WiFi, LAN and WAN capabilities.
– Activate all the SPU-boosted capabilities you need on the fastest firewall platform available.
FortiCare Support Services
Our FortiCare customer support team provides global technical support for all Fortinet products. With support staff in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia, FortiCare offers services to meet the needs of enterprises of all sizes:
– Enhanced Support — For customers who need support during local business hours only.
– Comprehensive Support — For customers who need aroundthe-clock mission critical support, including advanced exchange hardware replacement.
– Advanced Services — For global or regional customers who need an assigned Technical Account Manager, enhanced service level agreements, extended software support, priority escalation, on-site visits and more.
– Professional Services — For customers with more complex security implementations that require architecture and design services, implementation and deployment services, operational services and more