Aten CS-1708IP – 8-Port PS/2-USB KVM over IP Switch With 1 Local/Remote User Access
The CS1708i KVM switches is an IP-based KVM control unit that allows both local and remote operators to monitor and access multiple computers. Remote users access the switches over the Internet by means of a web browser using TCP/IP for its remote communications protocol.
The CS1708i supports up to 32 concurrent user logins for single-bus computer access. A built-in feature that resembles an Internet chat program – the Message Board – lets them communicate with each other. The ability to exchange information in real time allows them to cooperatively manage the installation in a smooth and efficient manner.
Among the CS1708i other outstanding features, a Panel Array Mode provides the ability to simultaneously monitor up to 8 servers per switch; while the Mouse DynaSync™ feature automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse pointer movements for perfect alignment regardless of what the mouse acceleration settings on the server are.
The CS1708i supports the highest security protocols, such as 128 bit SSL encryption for the browser, and RC4 128 bit encryption for secure keyboard, mouse, and video data transmission. For easier and more efficient user management integration, the CS1708i also supports authentication and authorization via remote servers, such as RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory.
These powerful features not only help administrators manage their server room in an efficient and flexible manner, they provide a cost effective management solution for the SMB sector.
- Computer Connections:
- Direct: 8
- Max.: 128 (via daisy chain)
- Port Selection: OSD/GUI; Hotkey; Pushbutton
- Console Port: 1 x SPHD-18 Male (Yellow)
- KVM Ports: 8 x SPHD-17 Female (Yellow)
- Daisy Chain: 1 x DB-25 Male (Black)
- Power: 1 x DC Jack
- LAN: 1 x RJ-45 Female
- FW Upgrade: 1 x RJ-11
- USB Port (1.1): 1 x USB Type A
- Reset: 1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutton
- Port Selection: 8 x Pushbutton
- FW Upgr. Rec.: 1 x Slide
- On Line: 8 (Orange)
- Selected: 8 (Green)
- Station ID: 2 x 7-segment (Orange)
- Power: 1 (Dark Green)
- 10/100 Mbps: 1 (Orange/Green – at LAN port)
- Emulation – Keyboard/Mouse: PS/2, USB
- Local Console: 2048 x 1536; DDC2B
- Remote: 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz / 24bit color depth
- Scan Interval (OSD Select): 1–255 sec.
- Power Consumption: DC 5.3 V; 9.5W
- Operating Temp.: 0 ~ 50°C
- Storage Temp.: -20 ~ 60°C
- Humidity: 0 ~ 80% RH, Non-condensing
- Physical Properties:
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: 2.81 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 43.30 x 16.00 x 4.40cm
- Package Contents:
- 1 x CS1708i KVM over IP Switch
- 2 x Custom KVM Cable Cables (1 x PS/2; 1 x USB)
- 1 x Console Cable
- 1 x Firmware Upgrade Cable
- 1 x Mounting Kit
- 1 x Foot Pad Set (4 pcs)
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Software CD
- 1 x User Instructions