The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server is an enhanced single processor tower with performance, expansion, and security at an affordable price. It supports the Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor, HPE DDR4 SmartMemory with a maximum capacity of 192 GB, five PCIe slots, eight large form factor (LFF) or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drives. It can easily be converted to a rack using 4.5U of rack space. The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server also offers optional redundant fan and redundant power supply to satisfy automatic fail-over needs, making this the ideal server for small- to mid-sized businesses, and remote and branch offices.
- Supports the additional 2nd generation Intel® Xeon Scalable Processor offerings delivering additional performance and value.
- Meets European Union (EU) Lot 9 regulation.
- Available regionally SMB offers that are aggressively priced.
Right-sized, with the Balance of Performance to Meet Growing SMB Requirements
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server is compact with less than a 19-inch depth, quiet, and affordable that can deliver the performance needed for the compute demands of a growing office small- to mid-sized business.
- Supports industry standard technology leveraging the Intel Xeon Scalable Processors operating with speeds of up to 3.8 GHz and up to 16 cores offering improved performance.
- Supports up to two optional graphic processing units (GPUs) allowing one double wide and one single wide card to boost performance in graphic and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) applications such as financial services, education, scientific research and medical imaging.
- The embedded HPE Dynamic Smart Array S100i Controller for SATA disk drives supports boot, data and media needs. These enhanced HPE Smart Array Controllers provide the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gbps controller most suited to your environment, as well as operate in both SAS and HBA modes.
Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-conscious Businesses
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server offers up to six DIMM slots with support for up to 192 GB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory, helping to prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency.
- Supports optional redundant fan and redundant power supplies reducing data loss and downtime, making your server more reliable. Flexible expansion capacity with five PCIe expansion slots, eight USB ports and one optional serial port.
- HPE SmartDrives deliver enhanced performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics. Supports up to eight large form factor (LFF) disk drives or 16 small form factor (SFF) disk drive options.
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 Server is part of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise offering of industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon. With security protection built-in across the server lifecycle starting with Silicon Root of Trust.
- New features include Server Configuration Lock that ensure secure transit and lock server hardware configuration, iLO Security Dashboard help detect and address possible security vulnerabilities and Workload Performance Advisor provides server tuning recommendations for better server performance.
- Secure Recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last known reliable state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant ML110 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping you realize agility and stability.
- HPE Pointnext Services simplifies all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Services professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provides ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE Flexible Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services and multi-vendor coverage.
- HPE IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.