Are you looking for a high performance Fibre Channel switch for the modern storage area network?
The HPE C-series SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch delivers 32 Gbps Fibre Channel (FC) switching providing high-speed FC connectivity from the server rack to the SAN core. It empowers midsize, enterprise, and large enterprises that are rapidly deploying cloud-scale applications using extremely dense virtualized servers, providing the dual benefits of greater bandwidth and consolidation. The switch offers state-of-art analytics and telemetry capability built into its ASIC platform. For increased flexibility, the HPE C-series SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch scales from 8- to 32-ports. Additionally, investing in this switch for the lower-speed (8 or 16 Gbps) server rack gives you the flexibility to upgrade to 32 Gbps performance in the future.
High Performance for All-flash Arrays and Virtualized Workloads
– The C-series SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch provides consistent 32 Gbps low-latency performance across every FC port on the switch.
– Delivers increased performance with an aggregate bandwidth of 1024 Gbps for growing and dynamic workloads.
– Delivers the same outstanding availability and reliability as previous generation HPE C-series SN6010C Fibre Channel Switch by providing optional redundancy on all major components such as power supplies and fans.
– Provides visibility into each virtual machine logged into the fabric through HBAs capable of priority tagging the Virtual Machine Identifier (VMID) on every FC frame.
– On-board hardware that protects the entire system from malicious attacks by limiting access to critical components such as the bootloader, system image loader and Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) interface.
– The HPE C-series SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch provides an option to deploy as few as eight 32 Gbps Fibre Channel (FC) ports which can grow from 8 ports to 16 ports, and thereafter with a port expansion module. Expanding up to a maximum of 32 ports.
– Configurable with 16 Gb FC SFP+ or 32 Gb FC SFP+ optics to accommodate your budget while being fully prepared for tomorrow.
– Lower initial investment and power consumption for entry-level configurations of up to 8 ports compared to a fully loaded 32-port switch.
Intelligent Network Services for Modern SAN
– The HPE C-series SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch supports slow-drain detection and isolation, VSAN technology, access control lists for hardware-based intelligent frame processing, smart zoning, and other various services.
– Includes VSAN technology provides a cost-effective way to consolidate resources while providing high resiliency to potential fabric disruptions.
– Provides powerful Representational State Transfer (REST) and NX-API capabilities to enable flexible and rapid programming of utilities for the SAN.
– The HPE C-series SN6610C Fibre Channel Switch provides intelligent diagnostics tools such as inter-switch link diagnostics, read diagnostic parameters, protocol decoding, network analysis tools, and others for improved reliability, faster problem resolution, and reduced service costs.
– Consolidate separate physical SAN fabrics into one large fabric for ease of management and reduced total cost of ownership.
– Cisco Data Center Network Manager (Essentials Edition) software, included with switch, provides a centralized management tool with task-based wizards. Additional advanced features are available with the DCNM licensed version, sold separately.
– HPE C-series SAN Insights (Cisco SAN Analytics) delivers deep visibility into I/O traffic between the compute and the storage infrastructure. This information is in addition to the already-available visibility obtained from individual ports, switches, servers, virtual machines, and storage arrays.