Are you looking for extremely high bandwidth and very low latency communications for your HPE Apollo System and HPE ProLiant DL Rack Mount server families?
The HPE HDR InfiniBand adapters are designed for customers who deploy high performance computing (HPC) systems with their HPE ProLiant XL and HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 servers in the data center. The HPE InfiniBand HDR/HDR100 adapters include HPE InfiniBand HDR (200Gbps) 1-port 940QSFP56 adapter, HPE InfiniBand HDR100 (100Gbps) 2-port 940QSFP56 adapter, and HPE InfiniBand HDR100 (100Gbps) 1-port 940QSFP56 adapter. Combined with HDR InfiniBand switches, they deliver low latency and up to 200Gbps bandwidth, ideal for performance-driven server and storage clustering applications in HPC and enterprise data centers.
Low Latency, High-Bandwidth InfiniBand Connectivity
– HPE HDR InfiniBand adapters deliver up to 200Gbps bandwidth and a sub-microsecond latency for demanding high performance computing (HPC) workloads.
– The HPE InfiniBand HDR100 adapters, combined with HDR switches and HDR cables, are aimed at simplified infrastructure by reducing the number of required switches for a given 100Gbps InfiniBand fabric.
– HPE HDR InfiniBand adapters are supported on the HPE Apollo XL and HPE ProLiant DL Gen10 and Gen10 Plus servers.
– HPE HDR InfiniBand adapters include multiple offload engines that speed up communications by delivering a low CPU overhead for increasing throughput.
– HPE HDR InfiniBand adapters support MPI tag matching and rendezvous offloads, along with adaptive routing on reliable transport.