The 7580 Genesis, the world’s first presentation area-imaging scanner engineered to decode all standard 1D, PDF and 2D codes, provides enhanced productivity and revolutionary imaging technology in an elegant, yet durable design. Breakthrough performance and a versatile form factor make this product suitable for environments ranging from manufacturing to healthcare to retail POS.
– TotalFreedom™: Expands scanner functionality by allowing image processing, decoding and formatting plug-ins to be loaded directly to the scanner instead of the host system.
– Multiple On-Board Interfaces: Minimizes the number of service spares needed and ensures quick set up when new installations occur or when existing scanners are replaced in legacy systems.
– Shielded Illumination Design:Significantly reduces the intense illumination often associated with imaging-based scanners.
– Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS): An optionally integrated EAS antenna deactivates loss prevention tags up to 7 inches (17.8cm) away from the scanner.
– Remote MasterMind®: Scanner management software provides a quick and convenient solution for IT administrators seeking to manage all scanners within their network from a single remote location.