– Fast, 100 ppm (simplex) / 200 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome or colour (A4, landscape @ 300 dpi)
– Best cost to performance ratio in the mid volume production class
– Includes PaperStreamIP (TWAIN/ISIS) and PaperStream Capture software for enhanced image processing and batch scanning
– Space-saving design with quiet operation and many environmental friendly qualities
– Easy to use operator panel with multi-language support
– Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent MultiFeed Function and retain image feature
– 500-page automatic document feeder with adjustable height hopper
– Scanner Central Admin Suite
– Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream
– Maintain optimal up-time and peak performance with Fujitsu service and support.
With improving the entire scanning process as its main objective, the fi-6400 production scanner builds upon the qualities that have made Fujitsu the industry-leading vendor in the Mid-Volume Production market. The fi-6400 incorporates many additional features and functions that will improve your document scanning efficiency. From pure scanning speed, to ease of use to its full suite of software productivity tools, the fi-6400 is the ideal solution for a wide range of production scanning applications.
Advanced Features to Maximise Your Productivity
Large volume hopper and high speed scanning
To boost the efficiency of large volume scanning at centralised operation, up to 500 sheets can be loaded to the hopper at a time. Together with the blazing scanning speed of 100 ppm (colour, A4 size, simplex, 200/300 dpi, landscape), maximum productivity can be achieved.
Advanced feeding mechanism
The fi-6400 is capable of digitising a variety of document types used in every scenario from ultra-thin receipts to thick document (20-209.3 g/m²). In addition, this scanner is equipped with reliable “paper protection functions” to minimise the risk of documents being damaged even during the high speed scanning.
Remarkable small design
Having a front loading feeding mechanism and low height compact design, the fi-6400 allows operators to perform scanning tasks while sitting at the desk. The scanner is designed to minimise the device’s height to allow user to load and remove scanned documents with ease. These greatly reduce the stress of operator who tends to operate for long hours.
Leading Hardware Technology Paired with Expert Software
The Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner empowers efficient centralised batch scanning. It includes advanced image processing and capturing applications including PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture, and Scanner Central Admin, providing users with the most powerful, efficient and easy-to-use image enhancement solutions to get organisations up and scanning quickly and easily.
PaperStream IP – Automatically creates high quality image data without manual adjustments
The scanner driver PaperStream IP, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, saves the hassle to fine adjusting the document for OCR process. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled/soiled document or documents with background.
PaperStream Capture – Made easy batch scanning, validate and confirm document content
PaperStream Capture is an application to scan and manage the scanned data using fi Series scanners. Whether it is adjusting the scanning settings or performing batch scanning, you can complete the tasks easily with the user-friendly UI. With the seamless linkage with PaperStream IP, you can perform high quality image processing and batch scanning at the same time. With just a few easy settings, PaperStream Capture saves time to sort and save scanned documents with its automated process. As the “Automatic Image Quality Checker” automatically detects folded and damaged document, scanned images can be checked and confirmed effortlessly.
Scanner Central Admin – Efficiently manage multiple scanners
Even when installing several scanners, performing the same adjustments to every scanner is unnecessary. Using the bundled Scanner Central Admin, up to 1,000 scanners can be managed from one location. In addition, the usage status is traced, so periodic replacement of consumables can be planned and performed smoothly.
Automatic Stacker ensures all your scanned documents tacked neatly and tidily.
Intelligent multifeed function
The acclaimed “Intelligent multifeed function”, which is available to our high-end models, simplifies pre-scanning preparation and improves efficiency by ignoring documents that tend to trigger false multifeed alerts, such as documents with intentioanally attached photos and sticky notes.
– Check scanner status and settings from an ease to navigate LCD panel
– Simple and thus very sturdy construction with a wide flip-up cover for easy cleaning
– Near silent running makes it perfect for office tasks
– Post imprinters (Front-side, Back-side) support (Option).