The VE601 DVI HDBaseT-Lite Extender is able to extend a DVI 1080p display up to 70 m using a Cat 5e/6 cable. This combination of ATEN and HDBaseT technology even supports sharing 4K media up to 40 m away, offering a simple, adaptable, and cost-effective solution for any professional A/V installation.
The VE601 DVI HDBaseT-Lite Extender is the perfect solution for professional A/V installations that require video signal interference protection, such as in medical and military installations. With its lightweight and easy-to-mount design, not to mention slip-resistant DC Jack lock mechanism, the VE601 can be installed nearly anywhere while ensuring peace of mind with its unerring reliability.
- Video Input:
- Interface: VE601T: 1 x DVI-D Female (White)
- Impedance: VE601T: 100?
- Max. Distance: VE601T: Up to 1.8m
- Video Output:
- Interface: VE601R: 1 x DVI-D Female (White)
- Impedance: VE601R: 100?
- Max. Data Rate: 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per lane)
- Max. Pixel Clock: 340 MHz
- Compliance: DVI (3D, Deep Color, 4k) HDCP compatible
- Max. Resolutions / Distance: Up to 4K@35 m (Cat 5e/6) / 40 m (Cat 6a); 1080p@60 m (Cat 5e/6) / 70 m (Cat 6a)
- Connectors: 1 x DC Jack with locking
- Consumption: VE601T: 5 VDC, 1.85 W VE601R: 5 VDC, 4.23 W
- Operating Temperature: 0-50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 – 60°C
- Humidity: 0% – 80% RH, Non-condensing
- Physical Properties:
- Housing: Metal
- Weight: VE601T: 0.25 kg VE601R: 0.25 kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.30 x 8.70 x 3.00 cm
- 1x VE601T/R DVI HDBaseT-Lite Extender
- 2x Power Adapters
- 1x User Instructions