CompuCoast takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable precaution to safeguard the personal information that you supply. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CompuCoast may change this policy from time to time by updating this document. You should check this to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
- How do we use this information?
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may send you periodic communications about features, products and services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We will not use customer details or email addresses for sending unsolicited emails (SPAM) unless the customer has opted into the CompuCoast Mailing List.
- We use the company Reviews.io to obtain feedback from our customers after the order has been completed, in order to improve overall service and customer satisfaction. It is the policy of Reviews.io not to distribute any information for any reason that users have not specifically made public.
- We will provide the customer details to the appropriate authorities if the information we received is deemed to be false or misleading.
- We may record phone conversation for quality, security and training purposes. Please inform the operator if you do not wish to be recorded.
- We take every reasonable precaution to protect our users information with the aid of encryption software [SSL]. However, the Internet is not a 100% secure medium for communication and, accordingly we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us via the Internet.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage you or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
- All debit or credit card data is securely processed and encrypted by PayPal, which adheres to the highest security standards set by Visa and MasterCard. During these card transactions, we do not store the card personal details.
- Google Analytics
- In addition to web server logs, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’). Reports obtained from Google Analytics are used to help improve the efficiency and usability of this web site.
- Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’ to help analyse how users use this site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.